Do you dream of starting or growing a business?
Starting, and running, a successful business can be intimidating. Navigating the complicated and seemingly endless business planning & start-up process can be overwhelming with so much to learn and do. An experienced Business Advisor can help you take the fear out of this process by supporting you to start, build or grow the business of your dreams.
Work with an expert who cares about your success!
Hi, I’m Cheryl – founder and Business Advisor at Cheryl McNicol Small Business Training & Coaching. I specialize in working with mature, passionate and persistent women (and some enthusiastic gentlemen), who want to start or grow a profitable and rewarding business. I enjoy working with business owners who …
- are passionate and focused on building a viable business and prefer a personalized, business focused approach to build and grow your dream.
- prefer a combination of real-world, tested and proven processes along with a flexible, creative approach.
- want expert guidance and realistic, no-nonsense advice.
- can visualize their goals, take action to implement them and follow through to the end result.
- are positive “the glass is always full” kind of people who are fun loving and appreciate a direct approach that lets you get down to business.
Cheryl is a great advisor and coach and offers different alternatives depending on your personal and business needs. She is very encouraging and supportive. She kept us all engaged through the business planning and start-up process which can be difficult when you’re not used to a “classroom” setting.
– Liz Down, Liz Down Accounting and Bookkeeping, Halfmoon Bay, BC